Are you interested in being a volunteer? Together we can transform ourselves and be at cause to assist others. Oracle Volunteers can provide service in one or more of our academic programs to develop new leadership and volunteer skills. Be of selfless service. Give of your time and skills to make a difference for yourself and others.
Volunteer – A person who voluntarily gives of his or her time and skills to perform a service without pay and agrees to give full rights and ownership of any work products or creations produced for client-based services.
As an Oracle Volunteer, you can:
- Gain valuable job related experience
- Develop integrated media technology skills
- Develop transformational leadership skills
- Expand your reach and visibility
- Network with other like-minded professionals
- Showcase your portfolio
- Mentor, coach, and influence aspiring junior members
- Be a leader and exemplar for others
- Give back to the community
Review the Volunteer Service Agreement to understand your rights and responsibilities under this service option. The complete our Volunteer Service Application to initiate the interview and orientation process.
Volunteer Service Application
Complete the form below to sign up. Start making a contribution today! There are five sections to this form. Complete each field then Click the submit button at the end of each section.