Our education programs set high standards for learning and performance, allowing graduates to walk into gainful employment or transfer to other schools of their choice. Our curriculum enables students to develop and practice skills they learn with learning strategies that builds from semester to semester.
We set high expectations to achieve educational standards and excellence while operating at the level where each student is prepared to learn and succeed in life.
OT Academy operates under a Zero Debt education planning and finance structure. We have a unique operating structure that requires State, Regional, and Federal accreditation, which includes obtaining accreditation along five tiers:
- Tier 1: Internal Revenue Service – 501(3)(c) granted 2010, renewed 2018
- Tier 2: Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training – Q3 2019
- Tier 3: Bureau of Private Post-secondary Education – Q3 2020
- Tier 4: Western Association of Schools and Colleges – Q3 2021
- Tier 5: U.S. Department of Education – 2019 & 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Until OT Academy secures full accreditation, other institutions of higher learning may refuse to accept OT Academy academic credits on a transfer basis. Whether or not OT Academy credits are accepted for transfer is solely at the discretion of the receiving institution even after full accreditation is secured.